IF YOU HAVE CROOKED TEETH, THEN YOU ARE NOT ALONE.have crooked teeth for several reasons. One of the common reason is that the mouth is too small for the teeth, which causes the teeth to become crowded and misaligned. Another is that the person’s lower and upper jaws aren’t the same size, causing an overbite or underbite.
Possible Concerns of Crooked Teeth:
- Crooked teeth trap more food and bacteria leading to increased risk of cavities, gum disease, bleeding and infection
- Flossing is more difficult
- Increased difficulty with chewing
- Uneven teeth wear which can lead to cracks and chips
- Can cause teeth grinding at night because of poor bite
- Can cause abnormal forces on jaw and supporting muscles, resulting in TMJ disorders and headaches
- Loss of self esteem
- Would require more dental work in the long run
There are several ways to fix crooked teeth and get straighter teeth. Best option would be through orthodontic treatment, which includes:
- Conventional braces or Invisalign/clear braces.
- When orthodontic correction is not an option, we can correct crooked teeth with porcelain veneers or crowns.
How Dr. Siddappa Can Help You
Based on your budget and needs, Dr. Siddappa will be able to guide you in the right direction so that you are one step closer to obtaining the smile of your dreams. A professional with a variety skill sets, Dr. Siddappa has proven that your perfect smile is closer than you think!